"Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal." - Arthur Schopenhauer
As you may know, defending health freedom is an intensive task. It requires strong marketing, strong legal tactics, strong presentation skills, and a strong stomach. We at the Natural Solutions Foundation (sponsors of HealthFreedomUSA.org) will keep going strong to defend health freedom, no matter the ups and downs we face in our chosen task. Our task is campaigning to protect health freedom. This campaign is a process, and as such, we must constantly evolve it.
What have we accomplished so far?
Here are some major achievements:
* 2,519 letters sent by Americans around the country, in just one month, telling Congress to protect the U.S. from CODEX - all states are now covered... there is now not one Congressional Delegation that has not at least heard about CODEX ALIMENTARIUS (and that's a fine first step). Thank goodness for the Internet! Of course, we are not the only organization campaigning for health freedom. Kudos to all other organizations who are doing similar work. As far as I know though, we are the only ones with a Citizen's Petition for health freedom.
* 2,531 letters sent to urge Congress to take action on the illegal pro-CODEX policy of the US CODEX Office (in just one month)
* Over 400 letters in only 4 days to urge Congress to reject Susan Davis' health freedom destroying HR3156 bill
* Over 3,000 new subscribers to our mailing list in just one month
* On average, around 1,700 unique visitors to web site per day (and growing all the time)
* 3 Congressmen signing our Citizen's Petition, with another commending our work (more about this in a future newsletter)
Furious action is on its way, as soon as Dr. Laibow has taken care of pressing administrative tasks after returning from Rome. We have not even begun to seriously market the web site, so imagine what we will achieve when we implement our full marketing strategy!
Your Unique Perspective Can Help Us Better Defend Health Freedom.
HealthFreedomUSA.org is working well. However, we want to make it so much better. We want to make it so good in fact, that we hardly miss anyone who visits. Currently, about 20% of people who visit take action on the letters to Congress. While that is quite an achievement (a 5% conversion ratio is considered great success in the Internet marketing industry), we are not satisifed. We think we can do even better.
And we want to hear from you.
You've visited the site, you've experienced it, and you've used it. You have a perspective on it that is incredibly valuable.
Help our web designer improve the site by answering a few simple questions on a very simple online survey that we have setup. The survey is anonymous, and I'd like to ask you to please take a few minutes right now and complete it (it only takes a minute or so):
Your survey response will contribute to making HealthFreedomUSA.org even better, and therefore, you will be directly contributing to the defense of health freedom.
I thank you beforehand for your help.
Yours in Health and Freedom,
Rima E. Laibow, MD Medical Director Natural Solutions Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org //www.healthfreedomusa.org
"Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death." - Anais Nin