Say NO to Prozac for Children

-- photo of Traci Johnson, 19-year-old from Bensalem, Pa., healthy college student, committed suicide Saturday, Feb. 7, 2004, in an Eli Lilly research lab, participating in a Clinical Trial for duloxetine [recently approved by the FDA for urinary incontinence and depression].

Drug-Free School Zone?

SSRI's are highly addictive and cause severe withdrawal, commonly mistaken for relapse. Withdrawal side-effects can include drug-induced psychosis, suicidality, violence and loss of conscious behavior.

For untampered clinical trial data, please go to:

National database of doctors and practitioners to safely withdraw from an SSRI:

Halting SSRIs - David Healy MD FRCPsych

For additional information:

-- SSRI-CITIZEN - http://www.ssri-citizen.org
-- Forbidden Cures - http://educate-yourself.org/fc/#natural

-- Alliance for Health Research Protection - http://www.ahrp.org
-- Baum Hedlund - http://www.baumhedlundlaw.com
-- Dr. Peter Breggin - http://www.breggin.com
-- Dr. Joseph Glenmullen - http://www.prozacbacklash.com
-- Dr. David Healy - http://www.healyprozac.com
-- Dr. Loren Mosher - http://www.moshersoteria.com
-- Dr. Ann Blake Tracy - http://www.drugawareness.org

Blood Tests for Depression Mood Disorders:

Phamacogenics: Prescription Drug Reaction Testing:

Coming off Psychiatric Drugs - Peter Lehmann (ed.)

"ADD/ADHD" - The Feingold Diet:

Just Say NO to Prozac for Children.

SSRI's: Fathoming the Unfathomable; Comprehending the Incomprehensible. Killing children for money. Blindsiding the public and under our noses. How can this be really true? It is. Read the research archived at this site. There is no uglier truth. Just ask the "experts" for safety and efficacy reports of the 'drugs' they are dispensing - they won't have any.

Clinical trials have shown 87% of participants to respond to placebos, leaving only 13% needing 'help'. WHY have we been exposed to this onslaught of lethal and toxic antidepressants?

SSRI's are highly addictive and cause severe withdrawal, commonly mistaken for relapse. Withdrawal side-effects can include drug- induced psychosis, suicidality, violence and loss of conscious behavior.

Approximately 7-10% of the Caucasian population cannot metabolize SSRI's and end up in a psychotic state, awakening in a jail or mental hospital - a common side-effect (ie: Andrea Yates). There is no more mystery to the cause of new designer violence.

40% of incoming college freshman are on psychotropic drugs; 1MM Texas schoolchildren are on Ritalin; The suicide rate for those without medication is 11 per 100,000; The rate for suicide for those on SSRI antidepressants is 752 per 100,000 - or an increase of 750% since Prozac-type drugs were introduced.

These facts are well-documented.

Please sign our petition at:
-- http://www.petitiononline.com/lilpro/

For additional information:
-- http://www.ahrp.com
-- http://www.breggin.com/
-- http://www.prozacbacklash.com/

Drug-Free School Zone? Just Say NO to Prozac for Children.

Informant: Pam


User Status

Du bist nicht angemeldet.




September 2004

Aktuelle Beiträge

Wenn das Telefon krank...
http://groups.google.com/g roup/mobilfunk_newsletter/ t/6f73cb93cafc5207   htt p://omega.twoday.net/searc h?q=elektromagnetische+Str ahlen http://omega.twoday. net/search?q=Strahlenschut z https://omega.twoday.net/ search?q=elektrosensibel h ttp://omega.twoday.net/sea rch?q=Funkloch https://omeg a.twoday.net/search?q=Alzh eimer http://freepage.twod ay.net/search?q=Alzheimer https://omega.twoday.net/se arch?q=Joachim+Mutter
Starmail - 8. Apr, 08:39
Familie Lange aus Bonn...
http://twitter.com/WILABon n/status/97313783480574361 6
Starmail - 15. Mär, 14:10
Dänische Studie findet...
https://omega.twoday.net/st ories/3035537/ -------- HLV...
Starmail - 12. Mär, 22:48
Schwere Menschenrechtsverletzungen ...
Bitte schenken Sie uns Beachtung: Interessengemeinschaft...
Starmail - 12. Mär, 22:01
Effects of cellular phone...
http://www.buergerwelle.de /pdf/effects_of_cellular_p hone_emissions_on_sperm_mo tility_in_rats.htm [...
Starmail - 27. Nov, 11:08


Online seit 7452 Tagen
Zuletzt aktualisiert: 8. Apr, 08:39